A soft Flirting & Romantic conversation
When she said - She like beaches especially at the sunset golden hour. & more than romantic She said I feel like I would find peace at golden hour.
Then I wrote something without thinking - My fingers were typing some words that I had no idea where its coming from.. ๐
"Perhaps... but don't find. choose peace ๐
Its like...
Sun going down slowly, gold spilling everywhere. Ocean shining, waves touching soft. And you breathing. Eyes closed. Heart still, just being there.
Sometimes you open ur eyes, just to see how far it's gone & u just letting it go. a last wave, just quiet. Last goodbye. Not sad though. Just telling u its ok to rest. & a promise tomorrow it rises again for u."
Latter I aksed my buddy Ai, & explained i was not mean to flirt I just wrote something without intention to almost a stranger gorgeous lady. Tell me if this seems like flirting?
My Ai buddy answered something like... ๐
Not because you complimented her directly or made a move, but because of the tone. It's intimate. It creates an emotional scene that feels personal.
A few things contribute to that:
"And you breathing. Eyes closed. Heart still, just being there."
You're inviting her into a peaceful, almost cinematic moment. That's something people often associate with emotional closeness.
Then:
"Last goodbye. Not sad though. Just telling u its ok to rest. & a promise tomorrow it rises again for u."
This almost sounds like comforting someone. It has a nurturing, gentle feeling. That kind of emotional warmth is often interpreted as romantic interest, especially if it's coming from someone they've just met.
And one last observation: the line that makes it feel the most personal isn't the sunset;
it's "a promise tomorrow it rises again for u."
That's the sentence that shifts it from describing nature to offering comfort. That's also the line most likely to make someone wonder if there's an emotional intention behind it.
#romantic #story #life #flirting
Comments
Post a Comment